05 October 2007

Well, I gone and dun it

As if xanga and myspace were not enough, I have now three blogs to call my own. I don't know why I keep doing this, other than the fact that blogger.com isn't blocked at work, and the other two are....sneaky, I know. Maybe I'm addicted. Maybe this is my deep desire to be heard and respected. Maybe I was up early and to bed late yesterday, and I'm a bit loopy today.

So, I guess this will be the same as the others. I really see no need to say different things on all three. Cut and paste, you are my friend!

Expect these pages to be filled with my theological musings, based on my experiences with our Creator. Also expect some airplane stuff. Maybe some paintball from time to time.

And of course, the biggest thing I have going on in my life, my family. Specifically, the new addition to the family. My wife and I are expecting in January, our first child. If you ever want to hear a miracle story, let me know. Heck, I'll probably post it anyway. Watch for it. It's long. Four years long. And absolutely woven into the very fabric of our lives. It strained our marriage almost to the breaking point, brought us closer than we have ever been, and brought us back from the brink of apathy to an increasingly close community at our church.

Anyway, that's me.


wingnut

No comments: