12 March 2009

The Update...

Well, I've slowed the pace a bit on here. It's been a fairly busy late winter/early spring, and I just haven't found the time to write as I usually do.

I suspect that the changed work schedule is mostly to blame for the slowdown. I believe that the change has caused a re-ordering of priorities, and the blog has been kicked down a few notches, probably to where it should be anyway.

I do miss writing on here though, and look forward to continuing into the future.

I have also been reading more lately, so look for a book review sometime in the "near" future.

Suffice it to say, though, that for now, we have our hands full.

We took a family vacation to Florida last week, and I had really anticipated at least one or two posts from down there, but unfortunately the resort we were staying at was a bit medieval, and had wireless available only for a price. The price was kinda high, and the connection was pretty slow, so we didn't bother.

But that was after we lugged the laptop and all accessories through airport security and took up space on the plane and weight on our backs. And then didn't even use it. That, my friends, will be a post on the sorry state of airline travel, as if it needs to be explained...

Anyway, I miss you, I love you, I'll be back later!


wingnut

1 comment:

Ted M. Gossard said...

You didn't pick a bad time to be down in Florda, at least not from the perspective of up here. Can't wait till Spring, and at least one gets to see the budding and springing into being of new life, as opposed to a warm weather climate which sees little or nothing of the seasons.

I too have been sparse in blogging, though I send something daily. Just haven't gotten much on other's blogs as I work on a project. Such is life.

Glad you folks could get away and enjoy some warmer weather.