28 May 2008

Memorial Memories

It's been a week....that's not like me lately. I've been writing a lot, just not here.

Anyway, last weekend was a beautiful weekend. The extra day made all the difference in the world. It was the kind of weekend where you really do hate to go back to work afterwards.

So what did we do? Well, I'll tell you.

We grilled hamburgers.
We grilled hot dogs, cheddar smokies, and brats.
We had people over.
We slept in.
We took naps.
We went to a bonfire.
We went to the park.
We went to the zoo.
We walked barefoot through the woods.
I think I sprained my toe playing hide and seek.
We kept getting free cable.
I played darts.
We visited my sister's new house, which just happens to be my old house.

How can work compete with that list?


wingnut

1 comment:

jimkastkeat said...

sounds exactly like a memorial day weekend should be: productively unproductive!